Gemma Stow is on a mission to get the more introverted, quieter women get visible and own their value.
This could apply to many small business owners – and doesn’t exclude the men!
This conversation takes a deep dive into the barriers and the ways forward when it comes to self-promotion for the non-pushy.
Connect with Gemma
Links to resources mentioned
Fascinating things we talk about
- Self-awareness – play to your own strengths
- Owning your passion – because it is yours!
- Introvert/Extrovert insights
- Push pull aspect of ‘values’
- Self-promotion – not shouting!
- The power of ‘quiet’
- The desire to belong
- The power of conversation and vulnerability
- Gender pay gap!
Subscribe to the weekly email
Podcast updates and more