The many hat-wearing Beth Anne Campbell is a wonderful blend of project manager, writer and positive energy promoter!
Beautifully bossy and humorously warm – you will love this listen.
We talk about losing and finding your mojo – and your voice. Baby step re-frames and actions.
Beth is a natural storyteller as you will discover. Have you read her book ‘Where the hell is my bacon’?
Discover the story behind it.
Connect with Beth
Links to resources mentioned
Fascinating things we talk about
- Who are you?
- What happens when we are not listened to.
- Speaking up.
- Not being perfect on video!
- Recognising your ‘you-s’
- Mojo – the signs of losing it
- Getting prepared for change – baby steps.
- Dressing up and sewing!
- Passing down through generations.
- Being and accepting yourself
- Lost bacon!
Subscribe to the weekly email
Podcast updates and more