2 hours to transform your future - no exaggeration!
- Prepare for interviews - and prepare well.
- Have the whole 'toolkit' of communication skills right there with you
- Explore all the things that could go wrong - and right - and get all the expert input, objective feedback - and do it all in a 'safe' place - where you can mess up and experiment.
- Role play the interview from before you enter the room til after you've left the building.
- Discover your 'default' habits - good and bad. Work with your 'authentic' self - but the best communicating version of that self.
It has been great having these sessions with you - thank you sincerely and deeply for all your help and guidance
Who is this coaching for?
- College or University Graduates
- School leavers
- Those back on the job hunt journey after redundancy or change of some sort
What will the coaching involve?
- Checking out YOU - your default styles, habits - your anxieties - strengths and barriers
- Figuring out the 'aim' - what is this interview about - what will they be looking for - what do you need to know
- Role playing a variety of interview scenarios - making it as real as possible - brilliant opportunity to try it all out in a safe place!
Where and how?
This coaching can be done on SKYPE/ZOOM online - OR - face to face at my office in Bournemouth*
2.5 hour intensive (further follow up sessions or 'pre-interview' top ups can be arranged if required)
*If another venue is arranged then there might be an extra charge for hire or travel costs
£135 for the 2.5 hour session. Now think about the possible return on that investment!
NB - The video below was done for a special promotion on Facebook - so a couple of slight amendments - as in the session time is now 2.5 hours.