Social Media – Quality not quantity
Lucy Mowatt knows her social media – she has been on her personal journey and now helps others with content and strategy.
She knows how time-consuming it is and how easily you get sucked into going off in directions that abandon the essential ‘you’ part of the equation.
Why are you posting, who for – are you chasing or engaging?
As a blogger, Lucy also reminds us that we don’t own the platforms – we do own our blog and website. Organic authority.
Connect with Lucy
Links to resources mentioned
Fascinating things we talk about
- Blending personal and professional
- Blogging – and testing out
- Remembering the why!
- How your enjoyment shows
- Being authentic
- Instagram – spontaneous v scheduled
- Facebook groups – pros and cons
- Twitter for concise skills
- The ‘back stage’ bits we don’t see
- A shout out for ‘print’!
- Time management