A brilliantly useful interview with best selling author and freelancer copywriter Sarah Townsend.
Sarah knows what it takes to survive and thrive in your business without burning out or losing the joy.
This episode busts the myths about solo working and shares tips from three chapters of her book: – Asking for help, Saying no and Fear of failure.
After 20 years of freelance experience, Sarah has really thought about this!
Connect with Sarah
Links to resources mentioned
Fascinating things we talk about
- How we sold before the internet
- Taking yourself seriously
- Success mindset
- Self-esteem and being in demand
- Saying ‘no’ – but offering solutions
- Feeling the fit with clients
- Trusting your gut instincts
- Working on projects that build self-worth
- Trusting the universe
- Keeping side list for quiet times
- Controlling the controllable
Subscribe to the weekly email
Podcast updates and more