C-Suite success coach, Achim Nowak reminds us not to limit how we show up because of false narratives and that we can be authentic in many different ways – being a successful adult means we choose a way that’s helpful to the context we are in.
We talk about energy and opening the door to connection. There is plenty of that in this conversation.
Finally Achim shares a moment of real discovery whilst preparing for his TEDx talk ‘Enough Already’ – it might surprise you.
Connect with Achim
Links to resources mentioned
Fascinating things we talk about
- The trap of false narratives
- Energy – give and take
- Share your story – connect
- Be your different authentic you-s
- Do a few things – and commit
- The need for Structure and Rehearsal
- Own your words – be present
- Beware of being too polished
Have a good rummage on platform of your choice
So – time to sign up for the
- Latest episode – with highlighted quotes
- Curiosity provoker – with a connection to the episode
- New resources as and when available
- Communication insights – from the Investigation Room
- Teaser for the upcoming guests
About your host
I love hosting this podcast – the love is important if you are thinking of starting one! I love it because I meet and talk with fascinating people. I love it because it combines practical and psychological – with a dollop of real human story.
When not podcast producing, I am working with fascinating clients – helping them to release their unsquashed self and have REAL impact. You could call me a communication coach – but I mentor, direct, facilitate and work on more than public speaking! Book to be published early 2021 – The Mystery of The Squashed Self. More of my background story here.